SASSAk12, connecting K-12 students and the community to active researchersClick to Donate
WHAT WE DO:
- collaborate with researchers and scientists on original research projects to help their communities;
- learn about new careers by seeing what scientists and researchers really do at work each day;
- see diversity and representation in the sciences; and
- engage in hands-on learning activities led by local college students.
Gain experience identifying and solving problems using the scientific method and how to work in a team;
Learn how science is a tool to address community needs;
Become civically-minded citizens by connecting to their communities in active ways;
Engage with diverse perspectives, expertise, and role models;
Gain confidence in their own abilities; and
Feel empowered to achieve future goals.
- Purchasing supplies and materials;
- Facilitating mentorships; and
- Supporting the virtual celebration event to which you will receive a personal invitation!
* Propel Nonprofits is the 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor for Science and Social Studies Adventures. We are working with them while our 501(c)(3) status processes and are benefiting from their mentorship and vast experience in the nonprofit world.
Support via Credit Card or eCheck
How do I know that my donation was made successfully?
Do I get a receipt?
Is my donation private?